AS ROMA TICKETS 2023/2024
Team stadium: Stadio Olimpico
Team captain: Lorenzo Pellegrini
Number of championships: Serie A – 3 times; Serie B – 1 time.
Number of Cup wins: Coppa Italia – 9 times, Suppercoppa Italiana – 2 times; UEFA Conference League - 1 time; Inter-Cities Fairs Cup – 1 time; Anglo-Italian Cup – 1 time.
Formed in: 1927
Nickname: i Gialorossi, La Maggica, i Lupi
* AS Roma Tickets Have High Demand, Don't Miss The Opportunity.
* AS Roma Tickets Are 100% Guaranteed.
AS Roma 2023/2024 Fixtures
AS Roma Vs Torino Tickets
Fiorentina Vs AS Roma Tickets
AS Roma Vs Sassuolo Tickets
Lecce Vs AS Roma Tickets
AS Roma Vs Lazio Tickets
AS Roma Vs Bologna Tickets
Napoli Vs AS Roma Tickets
AS Roma Vs Juventus Tickets
Atalanta Vs AS Roma Tickets
AS Roma Vs Genoa Tickets
AS Roma Tickets Information
Associazione Sportiva Roma, better known as AS Roma or simply Roma, is a storied football club with a deeply loyal fan base and a rich history. The club has always been a force to be reckoned with in Italian football, showcasing its talent and commitment to the beautiful game. By securing your AS Roma tickets through TicketGum.com, you can immerse yourself in the excitement and passion of this iconic club, all while experiencing the stunning atmosphere at the Stadio Olimpico.
A Journey Through AS Roma's History
Founded in 1927, AS Roma was born from the fusion of three Roman clubs – Roman FC, SS Alba-Audace, and Fortitudo-Pro Roma SGS. The unification aimed to create a Roman team that could challenge the dominant forces of Northern Italian football. Over the years, AS Roma has grown into a symbol of the city, encapsulating Rome's vibrant culture and passion for the beautiful game.
AS Roma's Proudest Achievements
Throughout its history, AS Roma has celebrated numerous achievements, making a lasting impression on Italian football. The Giallorossi's most significant accomplishments include:
- 3 Serie A titles: AS Roma has claimed the Scudetto three times in its history, with the 1941-42, 1982-83, and 2000-01 seasons etched in the memories of fans.
- 9 Coppa Italia titles: The Giallorossi have been crowned Coppa Italia champions nine times, making them one of the competition's most successful clubs.
- 2 Supercoppa Italiana titles: AS Roma has also won the Supercoppa Italiana, a contest between the Serie A and Coppa Italia winners, twice.
These accomplishments highlight AS Roma's storied past and dedication to success.
Memorable Moments and AS Roma Statistics
AS Roma's illustrious history is peppered with unforgettable moments and impressive statistics. Some noteworthy milestones include:
- Record Serie A points total: AS Roma's 2000-01 Scudetto-winning campaign saw them amass a club-record 75 points, a testament to their dominance that season.
- Most consecutive Coppa Italia titles: The Giallorossi won the Coppa Italia for three consecutive seasons between 2006 and 2008, showcasing their cup pedigree.
These moments and statistics serve as a testament to AS Roma's continued growth and impact on Italian football.
Legendary Coaches of AS Roma
AS Roma has been led by several influential coaches who have left their mark on the club's history. Some of the most notable figures to have managed the Giallorossi include:
- Nils Liedholm (1979-1984, 1987-1989): The Swedish coach guided AS Roma to their second Serie A title in the 1982-83 season and was also instrumental in helping the team reach the European Cup final in 1984.
- Fabio Capello (1991-1995, 1999-2004): Under Capello's management, AS Roma won their third Serie A title during the 2000-01 season, as well as achieving several top-three finishes in the league.
- Luciano Spalletti (2005-2009, 2016-2017): Spalletti led AS Roma to two Coppa Italia titles and one Supercoppa Italiana, while also guiding the team to the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals in 2007 and 2008.
These coaches, along with many others, have played significant roles in shaping AS Roma's rich history and on-field success.
Iconic AS Roma Players
AS Roma has been home to numerous legendary players who have left their mark on the club's history and played pivotal roles in achieving success. Some of the most iconic players to have donned the AS Roma jersey include:
- Francesco Totti (1992-2017): Widely regarded as one of the greatest Italian footballers of all time, Totti spent his entire career at AS Roma, becoming the club's all-time top scorer and appearance leader. He won one Serie A title, two Coppa Italia titles, and two Supercoppa Italiana titles during his time with the Giallorossi.
- Daniele De Rossi (2001-2019): A one-club man, De Rossi spent 18 years at AS Roma, becoming a symbol of loyalty and passion for the club. The tenacious midfielder won two Coppa Italia titles and one Supercoppa Italiana during his time with the Giallorossi.
- Gabriel Batistuta (2000-2003): The Argentine striker played a vital role in AS Roma's 2000-01 Scudetto-winning campaign, scoring 20 goals in his debut season with the club.
These legendary players, along with countless others, have helped shape AS Roma's history and contributed to the club's success.
AS Roma's Stadio Olimpico Home
AS Roma plays its home matches at the historic Stadio Olimpico, which they share with city rivals Lazio. With a seating capacity of 70,634, it is the second-largest stadium in Italy and has been the club's home since 1953. The Stadio Olimpico has hosted numerous memorable matches, including FIFA World Cup games, UEFA European Championship matches, and UEFA Champions League finals.
Attending a match at the Stadio Olimpico is an unforgettable experience, with the passionate AS Roma supporters creating an electric atmosphere that inspires the team on the pitch.
Directions to Stadio Olimpico
Stadio Olimpico is located in the Foro Italico district of Rome, approximately 4 km from the city center. The stadium is easily accessible by various means of transportation:
- By Metro: Take Line A (Red) to the Flaminio station. From there, it's a 15-minute walk to the stadium.
- By Tram: Tram lines 2 and 3 stop near the stadium. Get off at the Piazzale delle Canestre stop, and it's a short walk to the Stadio Olimpico.
- By Bus: Bus lines 32, 53, 69, 200, 226, and 910 stop near the stadium. Get off at the Stadio Olimpico stop, and it's a short walk to the stadium.
- By Car: Parking is available around the stadium, but it can be challenging to find a spot on matchdays. We recommend using public transportation to avoid traffic and parking issues.
Ensure you plan your journey in advance and arrive early to enjoy the pre-match atmosphere and festivities around the stadium.
AS Roma Fans
AS Roma supporters, known as the Romanisti, are renowned for their passion and dedication to their beloved club. The Curva Sud, located in the southern section of the Stadio Olimpico, is where the most diehard and vocal fans congregate during matches. These supporters create a vibrant and electrifying atmosphere, with their songs and choreographies inspiring the team on the pitch.
AS Roma's fanbase extends far beyond the city of Rome, with numerous supporters' clubs and fans worldwide. The club's global appeal is a testament to its storied history and continued success.
AS Roma Rivalries
AS Roma has several fierce rivalries, with the most prominent being against Lazio. This intense matchup, known as the "Derby della Capitale," sees the two clubs battle for supremacy in Rome. The rivalry between AS Roma and Lazio is one of the most heated in Italian football, with numerous memorable encounters and controversies fueling the animosity between the two clubs.
Another significant rivalry is with Juventus, with both clubs fighting for dominance in Serie A. This matchup has produced several intense matches and thrilling moments, showcasing the passion and competitiveness of Italian football.
Don't miss out on the chance to be part of AS Roma's exciting journey and experience the passion of the Romanisti firsthand. By purchasing your AS Roma tickets through TicketGum.com, you can witness the unforgettable atmosphere created by the Giallorossi faithful and be part of one of the most passionate football clubs in the world. Buy your AS Roma tickets now and join the Giallorossi on their quest for glory!
How to Buy AS Roma Tickets on Ticketgum?To buy tickets for an AS Roma game, do the following:
- Highlight an AS Roma game that you would like to attend from the menu above.
- Select your seat position and update the ticket quantity accordingly.
- Input your delivery address - a home address or hotel if you are away from home.
- Enter your email address: create an account or log in with an existing account.
- Agree to the terms and conditions to continue.
- Opt for your preferred payment method and confirm your ticket purchase.
- Look out for a confirmation email in your inbox.
- Enjoy your Roma Tickets!
25/02/2024 06:26 Kai E from Germany booked 2 tickets to Crystal Palace Vs Luton Town
25/02/2024 01:44 Philip W from United Kingdom booked 2 tickets to Aston Villa Vs Tottenham
25/02/2024 00:57 Rashad A from Azerbaijan booked 4 tickets to Chelsea Vs Liverpool (Carabao Cup Final)
25/02/2024 00:20 Mark B from United States booked 4 tickets to Chelsea Vs Bournemouth
With around 3.5 billion fans worldwide, football is the single most popular sport in the world, harnessing the power to captivate nations like no other sport. ...
08/06/2023 Ranked: The Top 10 Best Stadiums in the World
It’s known as ‘the beautiful game’ for a reason. In the world of football, where passion and camaraderie converge, stadiums serve as the majestic arenas w...
11/05/2023 The Sexiest Retired Footballers of All Time
It’s a well-known fact that footballers are sexy. A combination of their physical prowess, physique, and net worth all work together to get the hearts of the ...
14/03/2023 Which Country Has the Fastest Footballers on FIFA?
Football is a sport that transcends borders, cultures, and languages — uniting fans around the world in their love of the game. The same rings true for EA’s...
08/02/2023 The Football Club With the Most Loyal Players
Football, soccer, whatever you call the beautiful game, there are millions of fans of it all over the world. This couldn’t be more true than in Europe, where ...