NAPOLI TICKETS 2023/2024
* Napoli Tickets Have High Demand, Don't Miss The Opportunity.
* Napoli Tickets Are 100% Guaranteed.
Napoli Tickets Information
Società Sportiva Calcio Napoli, commonly known as Napoli, is a beloved football club with a passionate fan base and a storied history. With an impressive track record of domestic success and a dedication to playing attractive, attacking football, Napoli has become a symbol of pride for the city of Naples and its people. Don't miss your chance to witness the thrilling action at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona – secure your Napoli tickets now through TicketGum.com!
Napoli was founded in 1926, but its football roots date back to 1904 when Naples Foot-Ball & Cricket Club was established by English sailor William Poths. Over the years, Napoli has faced numerous challenges, both on and off the field, but has always managed to maintain a strong bond with its passionate supporters. The club's golden era came in the late 1980s, thanks in large part to the legendary Diego Maradona, who played a crucial role in Napoli's domestic and international success.
Napoli's list of achievements showcases the club's growth and success over the years. Some of their most notable accomplishments include:
- 2 Serie A titles: Napoli has won the Italian top-flight championship twice in its history, with the 1986-87 and 1989-90 seasons being particularly memorable due to the contributions of Diego Maradona.
- 6 Coppa Italia titles: The Partenopei have been successful in Italy's premier domestic cup competition, winning the trophy six times.
- 2 Supercoppa Italiana titles: Napoli has also claimed the Supercoppa Italiana, a one-off match between the Serie A champions and the Coppa Italia winners, on two occasions.
- 1 UEFA Cup title: Napoli's crowning achievement in European competition came in 1989 when they won the UEFA Cup, with Maradona playing a pivotal role in the club's success.
These achievements demonstrate Napoli's competitiveness and standing in Italian football.
Throughout its history, Napoli has set numerous records and established itself as one of Italy's top football clubs. Some of the most notable statistics include:
- Record home attendance: Napoli holds the record for the highest home attendance in Serie A history, with 88,736 fans attending a match against AC Milan in 1988.
- Longest unbeaten home run: Napoli went 33 matches unbeaten at home between 1977 and 1980, which remains a club record.
These statistics highlight Napoli's continued growth and prominence in Italian football.
Napoli has been led by several prominent coaches who have played significant roles in the club's history and achievements. Some of the most notable figures to have managed the Partenopei include:
- Ottavio Bianchi (1985-1989): Bianchi guided Napoli to their first-ever Serie A title in 1986-87 and won the UEFA Cup in 1989, cementing his place in the club's history.
- Carlo Ancelotti (2018-2019): The experienced Italian manager led Napoli to a second-place finish in Serie A during his tenure, playing an attractive brand of attacking football that resonated with the fans.
- Gennaro Gattuso (2019-2021): The former AC Milan player and manager took charge of Napoli and guided them to a Coppa Italia title in the 2019-20 season.
These coaches, along with many others, have contributed to Napoli's rich history and on-field success.
Napoli has been home to numerous iconic players who have left their mark on the club's history and played pivotal roles in achieving success. Some of the most legendary players to have donned the Napoli jersey include:
- Diego Maradona (1984-1991): Widely regarded as one of the greatest footballers of all time, Maradona's time at Napoli is the stuff of legend. He led the club to two Serie A titles, one Coppa Italia, one Supercoppa Italiana, and one UEFA Cup, leaving an indelible mark on the city and its people.
- Careca (1987-1993): The Brazilian striker formed a formidable partnership with Maradona, contributing significantly to Napoli's success during the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- Marek Hamsik (2007-2019): The Slovakian midfielder became Napoli's all-time top scorer and appearance leader, winning two Coppa Italia titles and one Supercoppa Italiana during his time with the club.
- Dries Mertens (2013-present): The Belgian forward has been a key figure for Napoli in recent years, becoming one of the club's all-time top scorers and winning multiple domestic trophies.
These legendary players, along with countless others, have helped shape Napoli's history and contributed to the club's success.
Napoli plays its home matches at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, formerly known as Stadio San Paolo . With a seating capacity of 54,726, it is the third-largest stadium in Italy and has been the club's home since 1959. In 2020, the stadium was renamed in honor of the legendary Diego Maradona, who passed away that year. The Stadio Diego Armando Maradona has hosted numerous memorable matches, including FIFA World Cup games and UEFA European Championship matches.
Attending a match at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona is an unforgettable experience, with the passionate Napoli supporters creating an electric atmosphere that inspires the team on the pitch.
Directions to Stadio Diego Armando Maradona
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona is located in the Fuorigrotta district of Naples, approximately 6 km from the city center. The stadium is easily accessible by various means of transportation:
- By Metro: Take Line 2 (Green) to the Piazza Leopardi station. From there, it's a 10-minute walk to the stadium.
- By Train: Cumana trains connect the city center with the Fuorigrotta district. Get off at the Mostra station, and the stadium is a 5-minute walk away.
- By Bus: Bus lines 152, 602, and R6 stop near the stadium. Get off at the Piazzale Tecchio stop, and it's a short walk to the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.
- By Car: Parking is limited around the stadium, but there are a few designated parking areas for matchday attendees. We recommend using public transportation to avoid traffic and parking issues.
Ensure you plan your journey in advance and arrive early to enjoy the pre-match atmosphere and festivities around the stadium.
Napoli supporters, known as the Partenopei faithful, are renowned for their passion and dedication to their beloved club. The Curva B, located in the southern section of the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, is where the most diehard and vocal fans congregate during matches. These supporters create a vibrant and electrifying atmosphere, with their songs and choreographies inspiring the team on the pitch.
Napoli's fanbase extends far beyond the city of Naples, with numerous supporters' clubs and fans worldwide. The club's global appeal is a testament to its storied history and continued success.
Napoli has several fierce rivalries, with the most prominent being against Juventus. This intense matchup, held at least twice a season in Serie A, sees the two clubs battle for supremacy in Italian football. The rivalry between Napoli and Juventus has grown increasingly heated over the years, with numerous memorable encounters and controversies fueling the animosity between the two clubs.
Another significant rivalry is with Roma, known as the "Derby del Sole." This fixture represents the clash between two of Southern Italy's most important cities, and the matches are always highly anticipated and fiercely contested.
Now is the perfect time to secure your Napoli football tickets and witness the thrilling action at the iconic Stadio Diego Armando Maradona. Immerse yourself in the rich history, achievements, and passion that define this beloved club. By purchasing your tickets through TicketGum.com, you can experience the unforgettable atmosphere created by the Partenopei faithful and be part of one of the most passionate football clubs in the world. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity; buy your Napoli tickets now and be part of the Partenopei's journey towards more glory and success!
03/06/2023 06:13 Pawel K from Poland booked 1 tickets to Napoli Vs Sampdoria
01/06/2023 22:41 Vladislava L from Bulgaria booked 1 tickets to Napoli Vs Sampdoria
01/06/2023 21:51 Sheila F from United Kingdom booked 2 tickets to Beyonce Renaissance World Tour
30/05/2023 04:24 Fernanda B from United States booked 1 tickets to Manchester City Vs Manchester United (FA Cup Final)
It’s a well-known fact that footballers are sexy. A combination of their physical prowess, physique, and net worth all work together to get the hearts of the ...
14/03/2023 Which Country Has the Fastest Footballers on FIFA?
Football is a sport that transcends borders, cultures, and languages — uniting fans around the world in their love of the game. The same rings true for EA’s...
08/02/2023 The Football Club With the Most Loyal Players
Football, soccer, whatever you call the beautiful game, there are millions of fans of it all over the world. This couldn’t be more true than in Europe, where ...
13/11/2022 10 Biggest Premier League Football Rivalries | Ticketgum
Football derbies are one of the things that makes the Premier League the best in the world. Games such as Man United vs Liverpool, Tottenham vs Arsenal and Live...
26/10/2022 How To Spot Fake Football Tickets: A Guide
Unfortunately, online ticket fraud is becoming increasingly popular. While some tickets may be genuine, many are fake. In fact, over the course of the season, a...